The Elcometer 215 Oven Data Logger is the easy to use oven temperature profile solution, used to measure and store the temperature profiles of both the sample and the oven during the cure process.
The logger display shows maximum temperature and Cure-Index figure, percentage and pass/fail sign, as a value or graphic representation for each probe.
• Ideal for testing powder or liquid coatings in batch or conveyor ovens
• Stores up to 260,000 readings
• USB data output to ElcoMaster® software, combines with other key inspection measurements
• Variable measurement intervals, date, time, °C/°F
• Measure up to 6 different temperatures at one time
• Quick display shows maximum temperature, Cure-Index figure and pass/fail for each probe
• Start and stop logging at a pre-set temperature
• Standard thermal barrier kits - ideal for single runs
• High temperature barrier and heat sinks available for longer times at high temperature
• Wide range of K-type temperature probes with strong, highly flexible and easy to clean Teflon® coated cables