The differences between powder coating and painting are seen everyday throughout varying industries. A number of manufacturers of various products are making the switch from painting to powder coating because of the many advantages that powder coating has to offer. As the powder coating specialists in Melbourne, we are big fans of what the process brings to manufacturers and consumers alike. These advantages include:
- Much more resistance to chipping, fading and scratching.
- The result is much more durable and lasts years longer than paint.
- The powder coating process cuts down on waste and is more environmentally friendly.
- Powder coating's one step process cuts manufacturing and project turnaround time.
- Because of it's longer life, powder coating is more economical than your average paint job.
- Powder coating allows for different textures and finishes allowing for a wider range of design capabilities.
If your manufacturing or application facility is considering adding powder coating to your capabilities or are making the switch from paint, our team at RM Coating Supplies can help you make the transition by applying our 30 years of experience in the industry in order to guide you to making the right powder coating equipment choices for your type and size of application facility.
As the trusted authority in the region, RM Coating Supplies can serve as your comprehensive source for all aspects in powder coating. Not only do we have the widest selection of powder coating equipment, we have expert trainers who provide comprehensive education, consultants who can share advice and guide you towards success and a team of technicians who are skilled at equipment repair. Contact our team for more information regarding any of our services at 1 300 854 862.