Lightweight and ergonomic respirator - Innovated CleanAIR® AerGO
CleanAIR® AerGO® is a universal powered air purifying respirator designed for personal respiratory protection in dusty industrial environments including areas with contaminants in the form of gases and vapours. The unit is supplied with a control system providing constant air flow and with an advanced electronic system for warning the wearer in case of a sudden decrease of airflow or of a low battery charge. The ergonomic design, low weight and slim profile of the unit guarantee a high level of user´s comfort, even in environments where the movement scope is limited. The unit is compatible with a wide range of CleanAIR® headpieces for various industrial applications.
Our most ergonomical and versatile respirator, not only for the welding industry. Compatible with both particle and combined filters and thus suitable for a wide range of industrial applications. The slim profile of the unit allows you to squeeze into spaces with limited access.
The innovated AerGO® now has a built-in barometric sensor, thanks to which the required air flow is automatically set with regard to altitude.
The Flow Control system maintains the air flow constant regardless filter clogging or low battery charge. Audio, visual and vibrating alarm indicate when battery charge or filter replacement is required.
The required airflow can now be set in four levels 160/175/190 or 210 l / min and is available throughout the shift with any filter thanks to the optional Heavy Duty battery.
- Lightweight and ergonomic
- Slim profile of the unit - only 65 mm
- Versatile in use - filtration of particulates as well as gases/vapours
- Simple one-button operation with a new clear display
- Built-in barometric sensor with automatic adjustment of air flow depending on altitude
- Adjustable airflow at four levels: 160/175/190 and 210 lpm
- Flow Control system maintains constant airflow regardless of the the level of filter clogging or battery charge
- Operation time up to 20 hours with Heavy Duty battery, or up to 10 hours with standard battery
- Short battery recharging time < 3 hours (standard battery)
- Audio, visual and vibrating alarm indicating a low airflow or a low battery charge
- Unique filter design ensures the perfect seal by every filter change
- Ideal for use with Maxisafe RPG540 AIR HOOD FACE SHIELD.
- Dusty Industrial Environments
- Automotive Industry
- Shipbuilding Industry
- Surface Finishing
- Building Industry