Elcometer has a wide range of ultrasonic transducers available for use with the Elcometer 205, 206, 206DL, 208 & 208DL Ultrasonic Thickness Gauges. When selecting a transducer, it is important to choose one which will meet the application, taking the following into consideration:
- The type of material to be tested.
- The design of the transducer probe.
- The measurement range.
- Whether the shape of that substrate is flat or curved or hard to reach.
Please note that ultrasonic transducers are consumables and wear out with use.
- A range of frequencies and sizes is available to meet specific needs.
- Straight and right angle ultrasonic transducers available as potted or microdot.
- Potted Transducers: the transducer cable is fixed to the transducer head on the cable to be replaced quickly and easily. These are more suitable for surfaces with a greater curvature and have a smaller footprint.
- High Temperature transducers: temperature up to 340°C (650°F).
|RMT92016871||Graphite Delay Line (for PLAS mode)|
|RMT92015701||Ultrasonic Couplant – 120ml (4fl oz) Bottle|
|RMT92024034-7||Ultrasonic Couplant – 300ml (10fl oz) Bottle|
|RMT92024034-8||Ultrasonic Couplant – 500ml (17fl oz) Bottle|
|RMT92024034-3||Ultrasonic Couplant – 3.8l (1 US Gallon) Bottle|
|RMT92024034-9||High Temperature Ultrasonic Couplant; 510°C (950°F) – 60ml (2fl oz)|
|RMT9205243-||Test Wedge: 2 - 25mm (0.07 - 0.98”) in 6 Steps|
|RMT9205270-||Test Wedge: 30 - 100mm (1.18 - 3.93”) in 8 Steps|