Automation and process control
MagicControl 4.0 is the central control unit for the powder coating systems. The clear user interface enables full control for all automation aspects of the application process. This allows complete operation of the coating line, enabling consistent process reliability. The MagicControl unit enables simple integration into the production environment.
The core of automation
With MagicControl 4.0 all system components of the coating line can be linked and controlled, warnings and error messages monitored, application programs stored and production data generated. The comfortable touch screen interface with its self-explanatory icons is clear and simple to use for every operator. The coating parameters can be individually adapted to different powder types or applications. The result is constant coating quality and minimal powder consumption.
All parameters can be viewed and directly edited for the entire coating system via the screen. The self-explanatory icons and operation messages enable an
easy and user-friendly use for every operator.
MagicControl offers extensive functions for applications that require an outstanding and reproducible coating quality and where a fully automated and replicable application is required.
- Clear multi-touch display for simple control of booth, guns, reciprocators, axis and powder supply
- Large 15” display with descriptive icons
- Robust CAN-Bus-Technology for horizontal networking
- Data exchange with higher level plant control systems
- Storage of application parameters and coating programs on SD cards
- Interactive quick access to help contents or additional information
- Flexible integration into a control cabinet or as a remote column